- Strong development experience, ideally within the financial sector
- Hands on experience with Microsoft.Net, C#, MVC and Web Services
- Experience with relational database systems, including schema design, SQL and stored procedures
- Strong general development practices e.g. design patterns, continuous integration, unit testing
- Knowledge of IBM BPM would be beneficial but not mandatory
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder and peer management skills
- Experience in DevOps implementation and ability to continually identify automation and integration opportunities to continuous improvement in application development processes.
- Mentor other team members
- Take initiatives in identifying new ways of working, new technology that can be used, and better ways of using existing technology
- Develop a full end to end understanding of the relevant business processes.
- Technology driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Graduate from engineering background.
If interested do drop your CV at email@example.com