This job has been Expired
- Very strong expertise in developing applications using C# .Net, WCF
- Ability to function effectively within complex structures (multi-disciplined workforce; global team and stakeholders)
- Strong communications skills and good presentation skills
- Ability to gain knowledge from colleagues and train others to grow within the team.
- Strong Team player – able to manage their own workload and good reporting to Senior Management.
- Strong leadership and organisation skills with proven ability to be able to manage other people’s workload and ensure all deliverables as a group are met.
- Be able to work with Key Business Stakeholders / Project Delivery Teams to establish timelines/delivery requirements to deliver solutions.
- Delivery focused, with a strong quality driven ethic
- Experience in multithreaded programming
- Oracle PL/SQL and general SQL experience, with the ability to write stored procedures, functions and packages
- Experience of Gigaspace XAP
- Nunit or other automated unit test tool.
- AutoSys or any other scheduling management tool
- Strong knowledge of Investment Banking, ideally Tax/Equities/Prime Brokerage/Equity Settlements.
- GIT, Perforce or other enterprise source control tool.
If interested do drop your CV at email@example.com