- Bachelors Degree and or equivalent, in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Software Engineering, Telecommunication Networks, Electrical Engineering
- Experience of general IP networking, switching, routing policy, datacenter networking, software defined networking, network security and load balancing
- Experience, and good understanding of Enterprise & Trader Voice and associate technologies
- Experience, and good understanding of, Network Management, Systems Management and Enterprise tooling
- Experience of general hosting platforms and operating systems, including Virtualisation and Containerisation
- Experience, and good understanding of, Automation, infrastructure as code practises and software testing and release methodologies including DevOps and CI/CD
- Experience automation and leading test management engineering teams or teams for a relevant vendor or large scale enterprise
- Experience working with a wide range of enterprise IT system architectures and components (databases, messaging, storage, authentication systems etc).
- Experience of networking in virtualised environments including Public Cloud (especially AWS), PaaS/Openshift and Docker, Openstack, Vmware vSphere
- Experience of using Open Source software in a large organization.
If interested do drop your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org