This job has been Expired
- In-depth hands-on experience on the primary skill set Oracle DB, UNIX and related technologies.
- Query performance tuning
- Exposure to DBA admin task
- Procedures, packages and functions
- logical and physical Data Modelin0067
- Shell/Perl scripting
- Should have good experience in AML environment and products such as MANTAS is an added advantage
- Provide expertise and continuity across both the business solution and technical solution
- Builds effective relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Excellent Analytical problem solving skills and provide innovative solutions to technical problems.
- Excellent understanding of the full SDLC lifecycle including both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- L3 application support work including support for out of office hours.
- Exposure to development tools such as: GIT, TeamCity and Jira
- Experience in developing technical solutions to business requirements.
- Exposure to technologies like MANTAS, Java, Autosys etc is preferable.
- Can work independently with minimum supervision and help the development team on technical expertise.
- Ability to pick up new technologies and business knowledge quickly
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Pioneering – High level of initiative/innovation
If interested do drop your CV at email@example.com