We are looking currently hiring for a Director with Investment Bank.
The ideal candidate would have qualified as:
– Technology and financial qualifications as undergraduate or postgraduate
Overall IT experience – Experience of leading, managing and coaching a high performing application/software development team. Should have a strong technical background and should have delivered large scalable projects. Should have Architecture/Design acumen
– Strong people management skills.
– Proven track record in vendor management
– Ability to operate within a complex systems environment with a layered software stack and highly interdependent systems.
– Good working knowledge of Prime Services which is must have, Cash Equities and Equity Derivatives Systems would be highly valued.
– Person having specific know-how of Capital Market, middle office, trade life cycling, regulatory reporting, operations reporting etc would be added plus
– Proactive approach, committed, team-focused work ethic
– Excellent communication skills that can transcend both junior and senior audiences
– Should have gone through the Captive lifecycle which requires influencing skills, experience in matrix management teams and can bring in a fresh perspective to the organization from offering point of view and help shape the India organization.
– Ability to provide architectural and design guidance to teams.
– Ability scale up and should be able to manage various levels of stakeholders
– Knowledge of low latency software development and exchange connectivity experience would be a big add-on
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com