(President & Global Chief People Officer – Cipla)
It is true that optimists, or positive thinkers, are at an advantage in life compared to pessimists. This is because of the effect your mindset and attitude have on everything you come across. Our social relationships, our job and also our health are an integral part of our daily life and we can feel how negative and positive thoughts can have a domino effect on everything we do during the day. To keep your inspiration level high we bring you some of the #Prabirinsights by @Prabir Jha, A Human Resources leader with diverse industry experience, from the civil service to engineering, Information Technology, pharmaceuticals, automotive and a conglomeration of Hydrocarbons, retail, media and telecom/ digital services. He has been the CHRO of two New York Stock Exchange-listed companies and also worked as CHRO of two Fortune 500 companies. He has also helped companies to make it to the List of Top Ten Best Companies to Work For in India.
- – There is no poor role or a small job. Make yourself count. The role will count itself in.
- – Look at your role through the eyes of someone two levels higher. The perspective could change your focus beyond the weeds!
- – Today your reputation travels faster than resume. Build your reputation. That will suffice.
- – Don’t average yourself by being someone else; maximise yourself by being yourself. There is enough in u waiting to be discovered.
- – It is not always the size of your role but your size in the role that really matters. U make the role matter or not matter.
- – You can just stay a boss. Or you can always stay an inspiration. Make your choice.
- – People will always offer opinions. It’s our maturity & judgment to choose what needs our reflection & action & what to best ignore.
- – Not every moment do we lose something but every moment we can gain something.
- – We often have usually the same ingredients. But we cook & serve to a wide range of effect. Same with talent. Are you imagining enough?
- – Every job needs its passion. Then you go beyond treating it just like a job. It then becomes you. Be proud of what you do.